About Your Stay
The Cameron Estate Inn provides FREE parking to all guests.
Reservations can be made on-line or by phone. To guarantee your reservation a deposit is taken and confirmed via email once your deposit has been processed.
- Your deposit is 50% of your total stay or a minimum of one night, plus applicable charges and taxes for standard reservations.
- Reservations selecting additional services or packages will be charged for these services and packages as part of your initial deposit.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Please indicate if your arrival is after 8:00 PM so that we can make special arrangements.
- Early check-in is available by prior arrangement only for an additional $25.00 fee.
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
- Late check-out at 11:30 AM is available by prior arrangement only for an additional $25.00 fee.
The Cameron Estate Inn provides FREE Wi-Fi to all guests.
- A complimentary hot-served breakfast is available to overnight guests and is served from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM with fresh-brewed coffee available around 7:30 AM
- Our breakfast menu varies daily and offers three items, an egg dish such as quiche, frittata, or strata; a sweet dish like pancakes, waffles or French toast; and finally a simpler option of a Greek yogurt brulee.
The Cameron Estate Inn restaurant provides farm-to-table dining in our onsite restaurant. The restaurant is available to guests and the public.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday – 4:30 PM and Last Seating at 7:30 PM
- Friday and Saturday – 4:30 PM and last seating at 8:00 PM
House Guests: Since our restaurant reservations go early to both house guests and the general public, it is important to make dinner reservations at the time of your room reservation as we may not be able to accommodate you at the last minute.
Two pet-friendly rooms are available with exterior entrances off the rear deck in the north wing. Additional pet fees may be applied
The Cameron Estate Inn is a smoke-free facility. Evidence of smoking will result in an additional fee.
The Cameron Estate Inn provides cable connected flat-screen TV’s in each room.
- The Cameron Estate Inn provides a daily refresh of your room between 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM.
- The daily cleaning is not available outside these hours.
- Housekeeping will NOT handle your belongings, therefore remove your belongings from your bed if you want it remade.
The Cameron Estate Inn does note require a minimum stay at the inn.
We’ve done our best to control the acoustics in rooms and common areas, but we are counting on guest’s participation as well! Please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10 PM and 10 AM.
If you are visiting friends in the area and you would like them to join you for breakfast, please let us know and we can accommodate your guests for an extra fee.
Families with children are welcome at the inn, however we do not provide amenities for infants.
- Special dietary restrictions can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- Our restaurant offers vegetarian and gluten free options.
The Cameron Estate Inn sits on 15 park-like acres of woodland, lawns and trout streams. The mansion rests on a knoll rising from Donegal creek and is surrounded by ancient poplars, oaks, black walnuts, hickory and maples. Stroll through the grounds and enjoy a spot that is truly a world away.
The Cameron Estate Inn provides hair dryers in each room.
The Cameron Estate Inn has a long history dating from 1738 when the land was seceded from the Donegal Presbyterian Church glebe . Purchased in 1875 by Simon Cameron, President Lincoln’s Secretary of War, the estate became Simon’s country estate. Held by the family until 1961. In 1981 it became the Cameron Estate Inn. Discover More…
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have questions of need help with a reservation please call 717-492-0111.